So, my plan is as follows:
- Weight: 180lbs
- Waist (no sucking in): 37"
- Lower abdomen: 38"
- Hips: 44.25"
- Thigh (L): 26"
- Arm(L): 13"
- BMI: 29
- achievable goal of 1.5lbs loss a week
- plan the whole week of meals ahead of time using my SparkPeople nutrition tracker
- stick to 1200-1550 calories a day
- increase my breakfast protein intake
- do Zumba at least 3x/wk
- run 3x/wk using the Bridge210K program ( I finished the c25k and ran a 5k a couple months ago)
- strength training 4x/wk using the Female Fitness Bible which was mentioned in a post on Hairscapades (minus the supplementation)
- Since I have a family history of Diabetes and hypertension, I want to stave it off if I possibly can
- Get fit before pregnancy (not that it's happening anytime soon but better prepared than not right?)
- have people ask me if I've lost weight (yup a great motivator :))
- have awesome muscle definition
- look AWESOME naked (wink)
- prove to myself that I can do it!
- a motivation board (visuals are very powerful)
|Please forgive my rageddy hair|
|Jennifer looks amazing!|
|It is right in my dinning room so I see it every day|
- Short term goal of 6lbs a month loss met: Get 2 new sports bras and pants
- Long-term goal of 150lbs (30lbs loss) met: $300 shopping spree or an iPad (depends on the hubby, it's his gift to me)