I find that it is really hard for me to protective style with twists because they end up really scalpy. When I say that, a lot of people think it's because I'm not comfortable with the "look" of twists, no, believe me, that's not it. I wish I could wear twists out without looking like a de-feathered chicken. So, anywho, I began experimenting with different styles and this particlular one was really easy to do.
- I washed my hair with the mud wash, sealed with shea butter and banded it overnight
- In the morning, I seperated a section of hair in the front from ear to ear
- I further divided the front section into two sections
- I did chunky single twists on one section and flat-twisted the other section up from my ear
- I thin pin-curled the loose twists as well as the ends of the flat twists and the below pictures showcase the results...enjoy!
- I wore it for about 5 days before doing something else with it.
|I tell you, this hair accessory is the best, you just gather your loose hair in the back and clip it in and viola!|
|The pin curls, please forgive the shine it was the end of the day|
|Flat twists up from the ear area|