- I have super super super fine hair that all you have to do is look at it the wrong way and it dissolves into a million pieces,
- I am not a very patient person, never have been...not in life and certainly not when it comes to dealing with my hair. I am a work in progress though :),
- I combed my hair multiple times a week and even though I saw the breakage, it didn't occur to me to stop combing my hair until about a couple of months ago,
- I didn't have a consistent regimen (I'm still working on that) I just did whatever I wanted whenever I wanted,
- I have serious ADHD when it comes to keeping in styles. I get bored easily so it's not uncommon for me to re-braid my hair 3 times in a week,
- I cut off about 2 inches of hair in December due to color damage (I had colored my hair with permanent color 3 times in a month because I wanted a "honey blond" color...can I say epic fail!?!?)
What has been the hindrances to you hair growth journey?