|My hair is retaining so much length :)|
- The good:
- I still love my hair
- Hair care is still super easy
- Only 1 product needed for everything...awesome money saver!
I am retaining length at a more noticeable pace than I ever did ...I think (tell me what you think from the pictures)...everything you read out there tells you to say no to WNGs. Well, the "traditional" stuff did not work for me. I'm just saying...if you are constantly dissatisfied with your hair, this might be worth a try (I know believe me especially after 4 years of doing the same 'ole same 'ole)
- The bad:
- My hair felt a lot dryer this week and I think this might have been due to me swimming a lot. I had chlorinated water in my hair about 3-4 times a week
- I remedied this by doing a "mud mask" with my Terressentials hair wash (it worked and my curls are back.
- When your hair is not feeling "right", try to remedy it...trust your instincts
- When you deep condition over-night, your hair will feel a bit mushy in the morning so a protein treatment might be in order. I would really try not to DC overnight anymore.
What do you guys think? Might the CG method be something to try if you've tried the "traditional" method and STILL not retaining length?